100th 100th

A rather large problem

i have chosen not to downvote because of my problem but ill tell you what it is. Basicly on my laptop whever i am holding 'X' and pressing up to jump the game does not seem to register my pressing the left arrow key, which means i csnt even get passed the second level of this game. this might by a problem with my laptop keyboard but Yeah, kinda cant play the game at the moment.

Droqen responds:

Did you try the other keys?

If not, why can't you read; look around; observe your surroundings? You seem to understand the problem well enough (X and left at the same time).

If none of the alternatives work (Z X V CTRL SHIFT) I'm rather sorry but I guess there's not much I can do ):

(If you figure out a key that'll work fine, let me know and I'll try to add it!)

Paths 2 Paths 2

Impossible to play

Such a massive pop-up appars its impossible to play, ice one author.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Awsome game, is anywon else reminded of...

PORTAL!, this really reminded me of it, as in with GLaDos in portal and the big head thing in this, really scary a resemblance. But great concept =P.

Chrome Wars Chrome Wars

ugh

repetative, got boring, nice graphics, but it was way to easy, never died or needed to hel. MAKE IT HARDER! oh yer an dpicking up on what other poeple said, a save would be good

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

overpowering...

overpowering... one word. simple. when you find love, you can really start to see the little things in life. things that are beautiful... things like this. thankyou.

Youda Farmer Youda Farmer

yeh, i agree wth most other peoples

sure the graphics are good but paying for it? seriously. 0

Monster Truck Maniac Monster Truck Maniac

lol.

mine is not sea mines becaus it not any skill involved just pure luck, unlike teh first one >:(

WixGames responds:

Uh what?

1st 1 = 99% luck
2nd 1 = 1% luck

Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

Awsome.

I have never seen a 3D engine like this before in flash, truly a masterpiece 10/10.
to the people who say that they don't like the graphics, to simple or whatever, you try making a working 3D engine in flash -.-

Mirrored Maze 3 Mirrored Maze 3

i agree with a lot of people, like below

This game is good, but it can be bugged, the first time i played level one was a blank screen. second it worked, after that it was on and off, FIX THE BUGGS!

WixGames responds:

I can't fix the bugs if they don't happen to me. It works fine for most people maybe its just your pc

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

i have the exact same problem as wierdo666

"when i open the game the game starts flashing and i can't press on play the doors keep opening" thats what happens to me, its messed up...