SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

Nicely presented

You have made a very nice presentation on your personal ideas about the universe, however i have one major flaw in your thinking behind this. If you are using maths and science to understand the universe as you are trying to here, the entire creationist story can be proved wrong. We can prove that the Universe is in fact billions of years old and that it was, once a point in space, we can even tell what happend down a few pico-seconds just after the big bang, using MATHS. So your ideas of the universe based on maths just cant work, you can't beleive one part of something and choose to completely disregard the other.

If you do not beleive this pick up an A-Level physics book to get a deeper understanding or even just surf the net to find extremely credible scientific studies on this subject.

RiverJordan responds:

Yes, everything was once a single point :P that's exactly what I'm talking about here, just from a different perspective

Like Poetry Like Poetry

wow...

The ending was so nice. I relative of mine has recently died. it's hard but you have to look on their death as another beginning, just like this flash, the end, with the tree, describes what i am trying to say. thank you for this.

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

awsome.

10/10 yeh hypnotic, definatly, oh and btw vallkur, its meant to be grainy...

100th 100th

A rather large problem

i have chosen not to downvote because of my problem but ill tell you what it is. Basicly on my laptop whever i am holding 'X' and pressing up to jump the game does not seem to register my pressing the left arrow key, which means i csnt even get passed the second level of this game. this might by a problem with my laptop keyboard but Yeah, kinda cant play the game at the moment.

Droqen responds:

Did you try the other keys?

If not, why can't you read; look around; observe your surroundings? You seem to understand the problem well enough (X and left at the same time).

If none of the alternatives work (Z X V CTRL SHIFT) I'm rather sorry but I guess there's not much I can do ):

(If you figure out a key that'll work fine, let me know and I'll try to add it!)

Paths 2 Paths 2

Impossible to play

Such a massive pop-up appars its impossible to play, ice one author.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Awsome game, is anywon else reminded of...

PORTAL!, this really reminded me of it, as in with GLaDos in portal and the big head thing in this, really scary a resemblance. But great concept =P.